Monday, March 02, 2009

Time Doesn't Devour Memories.

Hello, people :D It's a new day of another new month, March. Time flies ! Woke up kinda early today, at 11.15am if not wrong ?

I saw a FULL rainbow on Wednesday :D:D & that's one of the happiest day in my life, bcos ... D was w me at that time :D Yeah, super lucky lah. & we happened to see the rainbow in the train, on the way to Khatib, after D saw my surprise msg in his phone/draft. LOL ! Yeah, he's surprised :D:D So, we stayed at Yishun platform to see the rainbow slowly disappeared as the sky darkened.

There's a picture of rainbow in newspaper showing 2rainbows ): Nvrmind, be contented bcos rainbow = miracle (to me) :D & D.



Thursday ; HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTING & Uncle (drink stall) :D

There's no newspaper collection due to the heavy rain. It's being postponed to Term2. LOL ! So, D&I went back to class as Sylvia had forgotten to put smth back. LOL ! & I shun bian updated my Physics file. Rain got smaller & we left sch for our lunch & home :D

Friday ; HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO ! :D

Finally had my omelette set during recess, after so long :D Had debation during English, funny. After school, headed straight to YCK Stadium w D. Torturing, I tell you. He insisted 3rounds. Were we faster than the previous session ? (I forgot) & then slacked there for awhile & headed to nearest market for lunch :D Damn full. LOL !

Took Bus269 to his house & waited forrushed him to change asap. LOL ! & the results of rushing him was that he realised he took the wrong wrksht & didnt being his earpiece out when we were at the void deck. HAHAH ! Took Bus138 to library & did our work there. D taught me Physics like a _ teaching a kid. LOL ! Left the library @ 7 - 8 plus. Then home :D

Saturday ; Waking up at 5.30am on wkends is a very tedious job, I can say. Prepared, & Dad fetched me to Bishan Station. KT was the earliest. So we both went to Macs & Sylvia came, bought breakfast. Finally, Sausage McMuffin :D The rest came. Went to collect our tins & started doing the flagday.

Took Bus88 to TPY. Not bad, then someone suggested Doby Ghaut (!@#$%^&*). Not many people there & so we headed down to City Hall & when 11.30am was nearing, we headed back to Bishan to return the tins. That's the end of our Flagday.



Went home to bathe/change & everything & met D @ arnd 4plus. Bought tix for He's Just Not That Into You & went for our lunch at KFC :D Damn hungry. & I ate damn fast. LOL ! Even he's shocked at the rate of my speed of eating. LOL ! Killed our time by going to Popular & library. LOL ! Movie started at 6.35pm & ended at 9pm -.- Went Popular to buy stuffs & headed down to PS in a very rush manner. LOL ! Good thing the shop still opened. Bought 3books at a very cheap price :D LOVE IT ! Went for our dinner at Pastamania. Agn, very hungry. & it's very unlike of me to finish the Creamy Chicken. LOL ! My 胃口 got bigger ever since we got together. That was what I told D. LAUGHS ! Wanted to take a stroll but the rain stopped us, so we took train & home. D alighted at YCK as I insisted it's the last train. LOL !

My bag weighed the heaviest ystd compared to other days I went out w HIM. LOL ! He knws why.

& that's the end of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment