Tuesday, March 03, 2009

What's Life Like W/O You ?

Hello, I knw it's somehow rare to see me updating my blog on wkdays. What's more it's on MONDAY.

So, once agn, D&I saw RAINBOW when we were leaving AMK Library ! But it was vague as the time was nearing 7pm & it was drizzling at that time.


This is the only pict that I think is clearest amongst the others I took ._.


& D&I were saying that we played a game regarding me&him & xxxxxxxS & there, rainbow appeared after we said that. LOL ! We saw TWO rainbows w/i a wk okays !!

& I've just finished reading Journey like half an hour ago. Touching, indeed ! I almost cried agn -.- Very silly, I knw. I was too absorbed to the book that I'd read it even when I was on my way to Inspire Town during Chinese. LOL !

What's life to you ?


“The exam is not important. It's the six months that you've prepared that is important. It's just like life: The destination is never important. It's the jorney that is important.”

“Life is like a journey in which time is the distance and emotions our obstacles: Finishing the journey overcoming the bad emotions with good emotions is more important than pondering on why we are going to the destination.”

- Journey (LKH)


I think I'm crazy over Low Kay Hwa's books. They are seriously damn touching ! Who cares about the grammar that he made. He's trying his best to change too. It's the content that touched people's hearts ! I'm waiting for Qiyu to buy Destiny's Cries so I can borrow from him to read :D

“The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination.”

- Don Williams, Jr


There's Maths test tml & I'm not prepared yet. DieShucks ! ):

Nights people (:

No comments:

Post a Comment