Sunday, March 29, 2009

You're Not Alone.

First week of Term2 had just passed. I've returned all my debts (presents). LOL ! Happy. But there are more to come.

New teacher for C.Humans is Mr Kamal ! :D I bet 5/2 loves him alot :D His lesson nvr fails to make everyone laughs. Learnt new topic for POA. Totally no idea what isit abt. POA test got postponed till next FRIDAY. Cool ! LOL !

Mr Leow treated 5/2 pizza on Thursday for lunch, for some people being in top 15 for X-Country & March games (Soccer) :D Thank you ! Newspaper collection on Thursday. Nice, there's this cute girl in her house. Alr, dk how say. Cute :D Took class photos then off to find Precious & his friends at somewhere else, w WJ & Kimberly.

Waited for at least half an hour for the lorry to come. Had much laughter there. Then off at arnd 5plus. I got a mosquito bite at the bus stop ._. LOL !



Ystd was the last day of us having old ez-link cards. & we got back our new one at abt 3pm. LOL ! The moment I saw my photo, I was laughing like there's no tml. LOL ! Pardon me :D Damn hilarious.


Your request ; grab it, Fishball !! :D LOL !


Headed to Yishun w Precious to watch Detroit Metal City. LOL ! There's some part which made me feel like slping but some parts rlly very nice. So, it's abt 3/5 to me (: Home after that.

P/S. My recess this wk is like having being spent in an amusement park. LOL ! Precious knws what I mean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment