Monday, April 27, 2009

Love is the blueprint for happiness

HAPPY 7th MONTH ANNIVERSARY to PRECIOUS ! :D
Dont ever doubt my love for BOTH OF YOU, alr :D

-

So, I met Precious twice this week after school. Though little but I was still happy when we met on Thursday :D Went to school by public transport this week as well. Met Darl everyday at AMK station & walked to school. & the weather is fucking hot, I tell you ! -.-

So on Thursday morning, our NICE form teacher wanted xxx&I to move forward to stand ON the square thingy -.- WTH ! It's just that only that time when you were telling us to move forward, the thing didnt produce any smell only lor ! LAMEASS !

& ystd I was being nagged by her during History for not able to answer her. LOL ! I was being isolated during Physics as well. LOL ! MR Ang said I got distracted o.O Okays, fine. Nth to say. At least I managed to answer his question when he asked me after he isolated me to somewhere else. LOL !

Went Novena after school w Kaiting Van & Sylvia to find KT's wallet. I wanted to buy a water bottle. Shall go w Mum to buy. But useless lah. School's ending soon for my N lvl students. LOL ! I now then rmb. Went to have a lil more lunch, or rather dimsum, after that. Slacked abit there & went to buy KT's wallet. Haha ! Jeff came to look for us awhile & we left for HOME !

Didnt study that much this week. So, time for my revision now :D There's still alot more to cover. Sian !

BYE (:

No comments:

Post a Comment