Sunday, August 02, 2009

Seventeen,

I'm 17 ystd :D

Feels that I'm just 16 a few days ago and now I'm 17. Okays, I dont look like one anyway :D & it's August now ! Fast !

So, went to school. I like it when there's no assembly. But there'll be assembly starting from next wk. Ultimate sad TTM ! Reached class saw KT trying to tie the Mickey Mouse balloon to to legs of my table. HAHA ! Thanks KT, for the present :D The doll = me ): The letter was funny ! LOL ! More presents :D I like. Sylvia lied to me saying she forgot to bring my present end up it's smth nice :D A few mickey mouse stuffs this year :D

Had test during POA ; Difficult. Then Maths. Teacher thought that I was sad on my bday. LOL ! Then it was recess. Went down w ♥ and Dajie. Bad ppl. LOL ! Should've knew it when they were walking behind me. But the dumb me looked straight and was thinking what to eat for recess. LOL ! End up ♥ pushed me to left side of the canteen. HAHA ! Thanks people for the nice & surprise celebration (can say that right ?) & sorry for my low EQ. Dk why I cried. I'm touched :D Ate cakes & exceeded the recess time. Was deciding whether to attend Chinese remedial. End up, stayed. Cus got ppl accompany :D LOL ! The balloon was the centre of attention ystd. LOL !

Went home w ♥. He helped me carry those presents. LOL ! I knw it's very tiring for you :D Thankyou ! Slept for half an hour then prepared to go out meet ♥ agn. Headed to Bugis. Dont have the bag I want ): Even Shaw House also dont have. So, while waiting, we sat outside BHG. ♥ suddenly said "Very funny leh but this one is for you". FUNNY MEH ?!?! LOL ! Felt like beating him so much bcos he lied to me saying he didnt buy. Eh, two times alrdy. Last year also. LOL ! Cfm no more lies to 编 alrdy.

Anyway, headed to the steamboat place w two friends' leading. LOL ! Waited for quite long cus I diedie also want inside. LOL ! Finally can after almost like half an hour ? We stayed there for like 1 and half hour. That's quite fast, I think ? Super full and bloated. Wanted to go for a stroll after that but the time didnt premit us to do so. Was deciding whether to cab or train home. Cus was having acute headache. But shant waste money. LOL ! Chatted on our way home & there. Got scolded by Dad when I reached home. What the ! Spoilt my night before slping. LOL ! But awhile okays alrdy. LOL !

♥, thanks for the treat and those nvr ending surprises you've got for me. LOL ! I knw those definitely cost you a bomb ! I♥YOU !

Going to Queensway later w ♥. For just awhile to find my bag. I hope I can rlly find it there cus it's such a sports place. LOL !

& lastly, a big THANKYOU to all who gave me presents / sent me bday greetings & face to face ! I rlly appreciate & love it alot :D

While I rlly hate it ... ♥ & god knw why

No comments:

Post a Comment