Monday, August 03, 2009

Cus You Were Always Here,

Good morning !

I'm waiting for tutor to reach now.

So, went out w ♥ in the afternoon to Queensway. Nth caught my eye. The bag I want was all sold out ! ): Inclduing the red I want. ♥, that red isnt the one I want (: Bought corns to eat as I'm hungry and was craving on the way there. HAHA ! Delicious ! Bus-ed home. Thanks ♥ for wasting your time w me ):

Reached home, changed another set of clothings & waited for parents to prepare themselves & off the Wheelock Place :D Bro was helping me to check for the iTouch price while waiting for us :D Went to the ladies' and went I was out, Bro and Mum was like playing the behaviour of MINE when I was smaller and couldnt get the things I want. It's freaking funny. Bro said, buy iPod Shuffle ._. LOL ! So, 16gb :D Played abit of iPhone games there. Cooking Mama. Was like a retard. Mum was beside me and I was laughing when playing. LOL !

It's kinda rare for me to express my love to parents. LOL ! But ystd I could say it to Mum. Thou abit of shyness. Anyway, thanks Mum for the present (: Went ION Orchard next. Was deciding between restaurant or normal foodcourt. LOL ! End up, we went in between ; HK Cafe :D Finally, as a family. Two things which I want got strike out in a day. I'm so damn happy last night. Machiam small girl ! LOL ! Ordered alot. A very nice dinner :D

Off to shop for awhile and home !

No comments:

Post a Comment