Monday, August 17, 2009

Into My Heart,

My blogger still not recovered yet ):

Anyway, school days were as per normal. Extra lessons and all that.

Went Marina Square after school. Had lunch there & then walked arnd to find my things. But dk if it will suit it so didnt buy. ♥ & I spent a total of $14 to try catching soft toys. Saw a machine which had mickeymouse in blue bathing robe or smth, super cute. ♥ almost caught it lor ! What a waste ! ): Shall try it another day :D Went to search for Pamela Dajie's gift. Heh, to me very nice. Hope you like it :D:D

Headed home at arnd 6plus. Home & dinner (Mac) waiting for me. LOL !

Saturday ;

Happy Birthday Dajie :D

Went AMK Library to study. Met Jeff & Van first. Shared table. ♥ was damn late. LOL ! He finally reached when the time almost struck 11am when we were supposed to meet at 10. LOL ! Met the birthday girl outside library and passed her the present :D:D Did work, went for lunch at Macs, agn. LOL ! There were hell lots of ants and that made my hair stand -.- Disgusting. Finished my meal asap, ants are irritating. Went to search for Jeff's request. But shop was closed. Back to study agn. Ystd's study session not very accomplished. Didnt complete stuffs that I wna complete ): Left at 5plus almost 6 as Dad was waiting for me.


Instead of studying for the last one hour.


Headed home, prepared and went out agn. To, Millenia Walk. Long time since I've been there. Went to see the amplifier all that as ours had died. Headed home at 10plus & slept all the way till we reached home.

Till now, my headache hasnt gone yet. Tutor overslept. LOL ! Tuition postponed to 11am. How to have tuition when I'm having headache ? LOL !

No comments:

Post a Comment