Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Pack Of Lies,

 
It's no longer there anymore.
 

Many things happened. Studied overnight @ the Airport w Constance & Sylvia days before my exams. Study session w Constance & TJ the next day. Shag ! I learnt how to cycle w/i half an hour :D Two cycling sessions in two wks. Finally met up w HZ Mama & Joleen on the 2nd session :D Working w Sylvia @ the event was fun yet tiring all thanks to the kids.

Gotten back Maths paper :D Love it ! I hope it maintains and gets almost the same for O levels. Have to buck up for Sciences. Have yet to get back English paper.

Met up w the girls for lunch ystd (Y) ! Went on our separate routes aftermath. Carolyn, KT & I went to find the guys at kpool. Funny things happened. I beat YS w the help from Martin :D & I almost won Jeff ! ): Home sweet home at 6pm.

More sessions to come :D & I'm so broke now !! ):

My post is funny cus Idk where to start and where to end. Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment