Sunday, June 27, 2010

We Can Never Have Yesterday,

I want to have a sense of accomplishment by 10pm tonight !

Went to meet the guys after school, on Friday, together w WJ at Yishun. Headed to Safra but god knws why we had to wait for 2hrs for one bowling alley. So, we headed to OCC. & we all wondered why WJ suggested walking there. He, himself, knws the reason why he said, the walking distance is the same as walking from Safra to Yishun Station. LOL !

Bowling was boring cus my score was the lowest amongst all ! 30 - 40 points diff from my previous session ): Headed down to pool after one game cus we were damn bored ! POOL WAS DAMN FUN ! Heh, surprisingly, I won 4 except J ! -.- CL was funny enough to get the black ball to go into the pocket first. LOL ! Played for 3hrs and rushed home at 7pm. Fun day w them :D


 
Yeah, lowest !
 

Had to work on Saturday. Met up w S for lunch and met C & her friend and headed to Bottle Tree Park for the family day. I swear I hated this duty alot ! LOL ! Bored ttm ! What's more was that I was sitting right in front of that stupid speaker and it's blasting into my ears all the time when the Emcee was speaking !! Thought of how to write my compo while I was stoning at my station. But somehow, I got stucked at one paragraph -.- Went over to S & C 's station to play w the kids. Love the angmoh kid. Damn cool, pls ! Chitchatted, packed and left at 8plus. Had late dinner w S at khatib. Headed home at 10plus aftermath.

Never believe them just bcos of their sweet talks. You've changed my mindset ever since that day (: Everything seems to have changed. Even you & I.

No comments:

Post a Comment