Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Forever No More,


Ystd was great ! (Y) School was fine. Funny things happened. Adnan lent me his MP3 to update my iTouch :D Thankyou ! Met up w HY at Compass Point after my lunch w classmates. Headed to Hougang for pool. I won him tyco-ly. HAHA ! KL came halfway and played w him as well. Havent seen him for like 6years ! That's damn long, man ! Left Kpool @ 4plus. Headed to Hougang Mall for HY's meal while KL taught me maths. Funny things happened agn. They left after Sylvia Constance & KT came. Dinner w the girls @ Pizza Hut aftermath. The bill is nice ! Shopped arnd after that. Night market is (L) ! Went home aftermath.

'Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

As I read those msgs we exchanged in the past (in Mum's hp & mine), the common qns kept flashing through my mind. WHY ? [: Everything's over.There's nothing much to say, but Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment