Sunday, August 22, 2010

Have You Ever,

If life has two choices, which one will you choose ?

1. To resist what is actual and be lost in the pain,
2. To choose to let go of all illusions, delusions, dears and beliefs and, w immense sanity and freedom,

So, I have not been updating a proper one. I guess this post will be quite a long one if nth goes wrong.


A day before my legal age ;
In the day, a "surprise" celebration at Uptrend. Someone leaked the secret to me one night before. HAHA ! But still, thanks alot ! :D 





 
You're right, I'm not in the picture :D


In the evening, a surprise celebration w half of my 6C'04 classmates at HY's house bbq pit :D Thanks alot, yo ! Love you guys lots !



The day when I turned 18 ;
Sent my hp to the service centre on this occasion. Went out w Vanessa for shopping & met beloved clique for dinner at Just Acia {or smth}. Joleen's friends joined to sang the bday song. So cute ! The fireworks were damn loud on that night. Yay, they put fireworks for me. HAHA ! That's what Vanessa said. Ya ya ! ^^ Proceeded to YOG Park aftermath for phototaking session (:











I was the centre of attraction. HAHA !
 

A day out w Dajie ;
Took back my phone :D Din Tai Fung for lunch. Thanks, Dajie for the treat (: Yummylicious ! Shopped arnd at town area. Bought nth, if not wrong. Headed to OC for photo taking session :D Then Gelare for tea break ^^





Study trip w girls {Part I} ;
Met up w Joleen National Library to study while waiting for Constance & Sylvia. Settled at cafe for our lunch then proceeded into the library cus of some reasons. Headed to nearest macs as there isnt any plugs. End up leh ? Others actions were faster than us. Headed to SMU to study. Left at 6plus for lunch at Iluma. & we saw fireworks while having dinner :D Photos agn after that. 







Movie w Boyf
Went CWP for movie and we caught PCK movie together :D Lunched at Breeks. & no, we didnt take photos together that day ): So I shall put bbq photo :D





Sushi w my girls
School as per normal. Headed to Bishan Library to meet Joleen after lesson, to study w her for awhile. Then met the others outside Sakae Sushi for our late lunch. It's totally not worth it for me ): But it's okay ^^ I still love being w them alot!




Out w Dajie
Yes, we went out agn :D:D Went Anchorpoint for our dinner @ Secret Recipe & we saw a transexual there. We stayed there to chitchat for 2hours plus. Haha. This shows how much we had. Photos agn, and left for home before 9pm.




Day out w Darling
Darling, we met up like finally ! & yes, I understand your sentence in your blog. HAHA ! It's been long since we last met and it's very nice to go out w you till late :D Cus our day was longggg ! :D

Northpoint {Pastamania} > Bishan station > Promenade station > MBS > Holland V > Orachard station > Home !




Gym session
Yes, headed to gym w Wifey :D Okay, I ran on treadmill only BUT I still sweat. My weight increased leh ! Happy not ?! -.- I'm not ): Dinner at Northpoint & home aftermath.

I'm done ! After an hour plus :D Goodnight & sweet dreams (;

No comments:

Post a Comment