Thursday, August 26, 2010

Random Thoughts,

Lol. I suddenly remember that I love hello kitty damn much when I was back in primary school. Collected all the toy sets from Macs. My family even bought the meals just for the hello kitty for me to display in my transparent cupboard. Then there's a period when the meals came w hello kitty keychain. I got the chef / burger one & it was stolen by some idiotic people in my primary sch & I even cried after that. How stupid ! LOL ! Mum bought me a few of hello kitty pyjamas set. I rmb one of those were hot pink & I totally love it alot. Went Thailand w family & relatives, bought a few HK pyjamas there. I rmb I've one set of red and blue each. LOL ! I've those furry slippers which can be wore at home & also normal slippers for going out. Cousin tutored me in Maths when I was P4. & knwing that I love HK things, she made HK times table for me so that I would learn it in a simpler way. Lol. But I lost those cute times table that she made ): 2 - 12. Then I've those Hello Kitty figurines and watches. When CNY was nearing, I pestered Mum that "no matter what, must buy hello kitty red packets" so that I could have one of those. {I think most kids would do this.} Haha. So now then I knw that I was once a Hello Kitty craze. Lol. I still have the Hello Kitty phone in my room now ! I saw some cute stuffs recently & I seriously hope that I wont be a HK craze anymore. Can Hello Kitty & Mickey / Minnie Mouse ever be friends ? HAHAHA !


If not wrong,


 
This is one of the times table background.


& this is one of my desktop wallpaper back then.

Lol. I must be too bored therefore thinking back about the past. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment