Friday, August 27, 2010

The Happiness Back Then,

In This Life
For all I've been blessed with in this life
There was an emptiness in me
I was imprisoned by the power of gold
With one honest touch you set me free

Let the world stop turning
Let the sun stop burning
Let them tell me love's not worth going through
If it all falls apart
I will know deep in my heart
The only dream that mattered had come true
In this life, I was loved by you

For every mountain I have climbed
And ever raging river crossed
You were the treasure that I longed to find
Without you love I would be lost

Let the world stop turning
Let the sun stop burning
Let them tell me love's not worth going through
If it all falls apart
I will know deep in my heart
The only dream that mattered had come true
In this life, I was loved by you
In this life, I was loved by you

-

Do not ask me for other reason why I'm posting it here. I need a space for me to pour my stuff and that's my blog.




In a relationship, a couple tends to be afraid to lose each other therefore not allowing him/her to do some stuff. Yes, in our case, it's the both of us. We did the same thing(s) to each other.

I knw I shouldn't be doing this, but I cant stop myself from reading those message history. I even smiled to myself while reading those messages, just like how I'd smile in the past when reading back. But this time, the biggest full-stop has alrdy been written in our story. I thought a lot while reading the things what you told me many times when we're chatting online.Those nice sentences, those nice words, those nice names ... They're just words as though it's written on a blank paper w no authorities' signatures to recognise it ... Those unofficial words created by the both of us. Yes, tears rolled down my cheeks agn after 2wks.


 
Taken outside VivoCity and we both laughed after I took this photo.
 

Almost every places I've been to remind me of the memories we once had. Almost every songs I listened to remind me of you. The movies we've watched together and sometimes, even the food. I gathered my courage to go to Orchard, esp TheCathay. Idk when was that but I was actually very reluctant to go initially. I gathered my courage to go to Marina Square and that was our usual hangout place after school in Sec4. I gathered my courage when I needed to go to the library. I gathered my courage to go to the restaurants / cafes / foodcourts / dining places we went before. I gathered my courage to listen to the songs that I always listened w you whenever we went out. I gathered my courage to go talk about you without being affected. I gathered my courage to smile and laugh like before as though I'm not affected at all. I gathered my courage to tell everyone that I'm really fine because I knw they all care.


 
2 - 3 rainbows in a wk
 

Now, I need the courage to touch the box so that I can shift it to somewhere else. I need the courage to open up my diary so that I can continue writing w/o being affected. I need the courage to go to the flyer, that was the place we've been for almost 3 - 4 times consecutively. Yes, memories. I need the courage to tell myself that the trip into Singapore Flyer "cabin" will be better without you. I've no idea when will this come to an end but one thing I'm very sure is that I'll be standing strong agn. Time.Is.What.I.Need.Now. I wna be unaffected, just like you.


 
Thank you, Mr Leow. We were the first 2 to choose.
 

Yknw you relied and depended too much on Him when you couldn't do easy things when you're alone. Some things just can't be changed. Because you just can't kick the habits away when you've been doing so many things for so many times w the same person.  Just like the movie ticket. But She wasn't You. They weren't you because I'll choose the crispy fries and we'd snatch for the last few pieces at times. There are lots of memories between the both of us. But I guess, all good things will eventually come to an end. Again, human beings do change. We may have changed in many ways ever since. But photos, memories and gifts wont change no matter what. I treasure them a lot. Thanks for the memories.


 
The Used To Be.
 

& I'm accompanied by the song above while typing this entry

No comments:

Post a Comment