Sunday, February 20, 2011

사랑,

#27: List 5 things you want to do in your life.
1. University { I knw there's still a long way, but I shall TRY ! }
2. Go overseas w BFFs
3. KOREAAAA ! :D
4. Take a ride on G-Force at Clarke Quay {I hope I'll have the guts to do so}
5. Stay close ...

-

Work's kinda slack this wk but there's a few calls for me on Friday which kinda scared the shitz out of me bcos I thought it's smth bad. Yes, I made 3 wrong appts for 1 customer but luckily he didnt scold me. Supervisor listened to the recording and good thing it wasnt my fault ^^ Then another call for me was enquiry. Spent my 5days in office watching Dream High ! (Y) for this drama ; Taecyeon. Oh, my supervisor didnt tell me to do scanning like finally. Told him that the scanner is testing my patience. I think he's also afraid that I might damage their things cus I wasnt gentle w it at all. HAHAHA !

Went Grandma's house, like finally. It seems that I havent been seeing some relatives for damn long. Left at 10plus and Regine was only leaving her school to grandma's place ):

I'm still so tired. I should start sleeping early and not at 2+ in the morning !

No comments:

Post a Comment