Saturday, February 26, 2011

안녕하세요, 사랑,

#20: If you could have a world of your own, what would it be like? Who would be there? What would you do there?
It'd be a peaceful world w only the ones I love and the ones who love me :D The sky'd be filled w lots of stars at night so that I can go for star gazing w my love ones. I'd live near the beach so that I can listen to the sound of the waves everyday. It'd be damn relaxing. Oh, I'd take Taecyeon and Nichkhun there too. Or perhaps, the whole of 2PM members to sing the songs I want for me. LOL ! Maybe even Taylor Swift & Westlife :D I'd bring many dogs / puppies there to live w me too. 


-


HAHAHAHA ! K, I shall dream about that every night bcos it's impossible. Work's quite alr this wk, my standard sentence. Supervisor asked me whether I'll be extending my contract after it ends next month. I replied a NO immediately. HAHAHAH ! I knw I'm evil but I've been there for almost 3months. I need my break for a month before poly starts. Going for a getaway soon w my clique to KL + Genting once my contract ends :D 


Oh, ystd during the last 2hrs of my work was damn interesting and entertaining. All thanks to a few customers who called in. But I couldnt laugh when talking to the customers as there's voice recording systems.  Internal injury. LOL ! Anyway, I think I'm running late. Meeting my girls at 12PM yet I'm still here updating my blog. I've yet to dry my hair and have my breakfast too.


Bye ! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment