Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Hold My Hand,

#17: Your favorite childhood memory.
I have a few, all are favourite (;
1. Smth which I've mentioned to cousins a few days ago - the stay over at grandparents' house at Pulau Ubin during mid-autumn festival, vesak day and many other occasions when we were still young. We'd watch opera {which obviously I didnt and dont understand at all, we even saw an actor there !!} at night and had our BBQ session at night till wee morning as there's no other neighbours nearby. Totally love the kampong lifestyle (Y) !
2. Going to grandparents' house over at Redhill. I rmb that there used to be 2swings and many round things for us to climb. We, cousins, would always pester ahgong to go down w us to play. He, being a grandpa, would always get worried about our safety and thus he kept following behind us. I love it when he pushed me high up into the "sky" when I was on the swing <':
3. Sending snail mail w a friend name ChengChin when we were at the age of 8 till the year when I shifted house to Yishun. Those were the times. Waiting patiently for a letter to be sent to my mailbox when I was still staying in Sengkang. But everything changed when I shifted house bcos I lost the address book ): But the good thing is, she found me on FB last year :D

-

This year's CNY is a very special one. It made us and cousins of my mother side to meet for 5days consecutively. Of cus, it's not a happy occasion. Took off on Monday and Tuesday as I needed my rest on T. Resumed my work today. Slack, as normal. & I HATE SCANNING DOCUMENTS ! It's seriously testing my patience. I'm not one w high level of patience. Met Mum at Northpoint for dinner and home.

Taylor Swift's concert happened today, just now ): Nvrmind, I need my sleep badly. Gna KO soon. Goodnight ! (:


I miss my Grandpas );

No comments:

Post a Comment