Wednesday, April 06, 2011

쓸모없는 사실

Before I update about pool post, I shall do


100 {useless} Facts About Me
  1. I love my name being spelled as " eileeeen " all in small and 4'E's.
  2. However, I love to type my chinese name in caps - XUNRU
  3. I'm the youngest in my family & I think I'm being pampered by them a lot.
  4. I'm not good in expressing my feelings towards my love ones.
  5. I'm standing at the height of 152cm. Neither proud nor embarrassed about it :D
  6. My weight used to maintain at 38kg for a few years from p6 to sec3 or 4.
  7. I'm fat ! I've double chins, flabby arms, thick thighs and spare tyre ): Sad life !
  8. I studied in two different primary schools. Chongfu then NanChiau.
  9. My days/years in Anderson Secondary were well-spent
  10. This year, I'm going to Temasek Poly (:
  11. I have a clique consisting of at least 8people.
  12. I still contact my primary sch friends up to this date.
  13. I love sleeping in oversized T-shirt.
  14. I love the number 8. But now I hate it a lot, esp the month of May.
  15. I'm paranoid. VERY ! 
  16. I used to love number 18 a lot. But, maybe, not anymore.
  17. I think bright yellow is attractive bcos it can make me smile when I'm feeling down.
  18. I like pink. But I love red. Yes, I'd go crazy over red stuffs :D
  19. I used to be afraid of 20th May. He knew why.
  20. I get jealous very easily since young age.
  21. I dislike people who judge me when they dk me at all.
  22. I own 7 spectacles ever since the age of 10.
  23. I own 4 cameras ever since the age of 13.
  24. I changed a total of 9phones ever since the age of 11. 
  25. I still love my red N76 the most ! 
  26. I always think that I dont have enough clothings.
  27. Mum bought me my first laptop bcos of a promise but I broke it eventually ;x 
  28. I received many presents on my birthdays ever since Sec2. Mostly soft toys.
  29. One of my ex-boyfs even stayed up late at night to complete the puzzle for my 16th bday.
  30. I was very happy to be w Z as compared to previous two. Yes, I knw I shouldnt compare ;x
  31. I love Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible a lot ! My dream car ^^ Must be RED in color !
  32. I believe in " sleeping is the best remedy to forget about all the unhappiness / stress ".
  33. I dropped my iPod Touch on CNY Eve at Yishun NTUC ):
  34. I think guys who are 1.7m or taller are cool :D
  35. True, I'm still not over him, YET ! Doesnt mean I wont in future (:
  36. I'd do anything for my boyf.
  37. But sadly, Idk about fact #36 in future after my previous r/s.
  38. I'm deeply in love w Mickey & Minnie Mouse
  39. Hello Kitty as well since young.
  40. I used to score for English in Primary school and also lower Sec. But as I grow older, my English standard dropped a lot.
  41. I irritated one of my C.Humans teachers in Sec 5
  42. I used to detest C.Humans alot. But miraculously, I scored well for that subject during N & O levels.
  43. Though I got into TP, I still think that Ngee Ann Poly is the best ;x
  44. Westlife was one of my favourite boy bands in in my pri sch days.
  45. I think Gareth Gates is good looking bcos he has dimples.
  46. I love my 2nd house bcos my room is 2x bigger than my current one.
  47. I created Twitter in 2009 June out of boredom.
  48. I created Facebook in 2008 Dec also out of boredom and persuaded the then-love-of-my-life to create as well.
  49. I have a really sensitive skin. To seafood ? Idk, bcos nth happened.
  50. I dont like my eyes recently. It's became smaller as years go by. Dark circles are even bigger than my eyes ):
  51. I'm scared of needles. Needless to say, knives / operations.
  52. I have small feet and many people often question me about my feet. I'm born to be small size ! 
  53. I have small palms / hands too ^^
  54. I'm a contradicting girl. I can't decide w/o someone giving me an answer.
  55. I'm naggy. I can keep asking and asking till someone gives me the ans I want ^^
  56. I love watches. 
  57. I love shades. But too bad, my face is too small to go for big ones ):
  58. I love red hoodies.
  59. I love jackets, black ones.
  60. I like it when guys wear formal t-shirts. I think they look smart w it.
  61. I find that guy who wear t-shirt and berms are cool. See, yknw what I mean by contradicting eh ?
  62. I often ask myself " why are other girls so pretty and I'm so ugly ? "
  63. I dislike loud songs like Techno, Hip hop or whatever genre.
  64. I love emo, slow and nice songs w meaningful lyrics
  65. Recently, I'm into Kpop.
  66. TAECYEON, NICHKHUN, KIM HYUN JOONG, ETC :D
  67. I scored 24 points for my O levels in 2009
  68. Retook O levels in year 2010 and my results improved :D
  69. I listened to Westlife's songs again ever since my breakup in May '10
  70. I started listening to 987fm again in 2010 while mugging for O levels after my breakup.
  71. It's 987fm that pulled me thru w those songs at night.
  72. Sunday studying session w Kimberley was my motivation.
  73. Also, Pamela's notes too :D Gomawo !
  74. I think I've matured a lot after the break up. Thanks to those who pulled me thru ^^
  75. The best Mother's Day gift I've ever given to Mum was crying the whole day and letting her worried for the whole of two months ;x Mianhae !
  76. Also, my gastric suffered a lot cus of me. I was pure silly. 
  77. Started playing pool again ever since my break up.
  78. I love to entertain friends, esp close ones. & I rlly do silly things to make them laugh.
  79. I fell in love w Kim Hyun Joong ever since BOF was aired.
  80. I want my future boyf to be like Kim Hyun Joong ! ;x So blur yet so cute !
  81. Oh, I havent been exercising for 3months. I'm damn unhealthy inside, I knw ):
  82. I love playing badminton.
  83. I only learnt how to cycle at the age of 18. & it took me only 1/2hr to learn.
  84. I took up swimming lesson at the age of 16 but quit halfway as N levels was nearing.
  85. I love freedom.
  86. I wna go on world tour in future. Provided if I've the money to do so.
  87. I don't treat people the way they treat me. I believe that they'll have their karma if they treat me badly (:
  88. I'm always very random, as told by a few of my friends.
  89. I think IU is uber cute, esp the CF Samsung Galaxy Hoppin
  90. So far, I've only went clubbing once in my life, w my ex-colleagues.
  91. I'm recently very addicted to korean variety shows such as, WGM, FO & Idol Army.
  92. Same goes for Kdramas.
  93. I've went overseas w friends for once. I want that to happen for many times in future.
  94. I'm grateful for having my family as my family {L}
  95. I'm grateful for having those few close friends I have (Y)
  96. I love taking photos. I want my future boyf to anticipate w me as well.
  97. I have to stand on the right side whenever I take photos.
  98. I love DIY stuffs rather than things which cant be used ;x 
  99. I do read but I seldom complete the book. I'm left w 1/4 for the current one.
  100. I WANT IPHONE4 BADLY !
YAY ! I'm done after a few days. SLOW ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment