Saturday, April 02, 2011

It's April,

It's alrdy the 2nd day of April. I didnt update at all in the month of March. So many things happened in the month of March. It's never good to fall sick esp when you're having gastric pain. It'll worsen everything !

I bought my Baby Lumix5 on the 4th March w my own hard earned money. It cost me $629 and that's why I was damn upset when one of my friends accidentally hit the lens when it's not even a day old. Bought Fujifilm Instax Mini 25, also w my own hard earn money, the following wk. Yes, I'm super in love w my 2 babies. Call me camera craze or whatever shitz, bcos I dont mind. Photography is my passion though I'm still trying my best to improve my photography skill :D


Then it's Sylvia's belated birthday celebration on the 6th March. It turned out to be quite a failed day. Headed to Golden Mile Complex for M'sia trip first before heading to SIM. We made a birthday cake for her, customized one kayyyy ! But it turned out to be quite ugly actually, as expected. HAHAHAH ! Paid a visit to our beloved YY at the hospital on that day. K, I think he has recovered well now. Tkcare can ! Shahril then accompanied me to Funan IT Mall to meet my Bro for my camera as it got hit and there's smth wrong w it. But too bad, the staff was being hostile to me. Fshitz ! But still, thanks Bro. Headed to Clarke Quay to meet up w the rest for dinner. Headed home after that at abt 10plus.

The end product. HAHAH !

So, it's my last day of work on the 16th March. Thank God I didnt receive any nasty calls from customers. There were 2 or 3 interesting customers asking for my numbers ._. & thank God that the company has voice recording systems :D So, overall, my 3months of work in CG was filled w nth but the word FUN ! I met nice people there. 3 people of the same age, others older than me but there was no age gaps at all. We talked and joked like we're of the same age. I like ! :D But no, I wont be going back to CG to work even if I'm invited. I had a hard time memorizing those charges and everything during my first month there.

I had 2 lessons of driving w my instructor. Yes, I quit after the 2nd lesson bcos he was rlly nasty to me. I hate people who are impatient. Hey, I'm a beginner and you expect me to knw which gear and clutch or whatever shitz ? Also, I drove on main road on my 2nd lesson and when the car was stalled, my instructor scolded me for being stupid. Yalah, you such a pro old man ! ^^

Mum had 2wks of off-days from work in March. Went shopping w her for 2days bcos by the time my contract has ended, she's left w only 4days of off-days ): Then Mum helped me to pack my luggage for my M'sia trip. Kamsahamnida, ♥ ! Shall update about my trip later otherwise it'll be quite a long post :D


Shall end this post w my Boyf(s) :D Yay, I'm so unfaithful !!

No comments:

Post a Comment