Monday, April 04, 2011

Once Is Never Enough,

Updates for M'sia trip (; Photos are only 1/4 of the total ones.

Day 1 : Dad fetched me, WJ & YS to Golden Mile Complex. Met up w the girls and headed to the coach. J Ong & Shermaine were in the same coach as us. It took 7 - 8hrs to reach Genting. Tiring trip. I think my gastric pain started during the first day of the trip. & also cramp. Good timing eh ? We didnt have the chance to play the rides at outdoor theme park as it's raining cats and dogs on that day. It's uber cold, like 15 degree celcius ? Mad cold ! Dined at the foodcourt ( -.- ) and went to play pool, suggested by me :D I beat the guys kayyy ! ^^ Happy much ! Had indoor games for only RM40 for 8rides. Visited Ripley's Believe It Or Not & also the Haunted House before the rides.  K, Haunted house was rlly crazy. At first, the staffs scared Constance and wanted her to go in alone while the rest of us gotta wait outside w/o her. We had our laughs. Then when we were waiting for the "elevator" or smth, the staffs let them in except ME ! WTF ! I finally understood shinyou's feeling at that point of time. 







Day 2 : Woke up at 9.30am, bathed and went the 3-girls' room for breakfast. Got ready and checked out from FW Hotel. A mini van transported us to Swiss Gdn Hotel in KL after that. It took almost 2hrs and my ears got blocked and rlly damn pain. Sharp pain. Reached the hotel and checked in and everything. K, very tiring bcos I was the in-charge of the hotels but I enjoyed signing :D heheheheee ! Went Sungei Wang / BB Plaza and I bought quite a lot there. Headed back to hotel for shuttle van to Chinatown. I swear I wont step into that place anymore if I were to go Chinatown. So hot and crowded. LOL ! Back to hotel and there's when my gastric started to hurt again.



Day 3 : Woke up at 8plus. F-early ! Headed for brkfast buffet and back to room again as I forgot about my BB cream ^^ Left the hotel and headed to Times Square. K, I seriously bought a lot at that shopping mall. Finally bought my desktop mirror :D But I still need a standing one from Ikea. Anyway, headed back to hotel at 1plus and waited for shuttle van to KLCC. Took my nap while waiting as I was feeling unwell that day. Flu befriended me suddenly. Such an ass. KLCC, went on separate ways. I shopped w my -leen -eo ! Joleen :D Our conv was damn funny when we were deciding whether to enter Coach. Took cab back to Times Square for the indoor theme park & that's when everyone became listless after the dk-which ride. Chao ahgua ! I shouted as if I was gna die anytime during the ride when it overturned. & halfway thru the ride, I shouted that Idw to play anymore. Sylvia replied, " me too ! " LOL ! Had our last ride at about 8plus and went for last minute shopping for myself. Kaiting accompanied me :D and yes, finally found smth for  Bro. Took cab back to hotel at just RM9 as everyone has got no strength anymore. Cup noodle & UNO before bedtime. 












Day 4 : Woke up at 9plus and got ready for brkfast. I think I was the only one who bathed and wet my hair. Buffet for brkfast again ^^ Headed to somewhere near Sungei Wang for A&W at a later time for lunch. Checked out at 3.45PM & waited for the coach to come and HOME SWEET HOME back to SINGAPORE !













Ah, finally ! I've finished updating after one whole day ! Damn torturing ah ! & today's my 12th day of stay at home. K, I did go out in between but the furthest is still in Yishun area. Sad life eh ? And this post is damn wordy too. Cya ! :D & goodnight (;

No comments:

Post a Comment