Friday, March 20, 2015

Our Sixth Anniversary,

Current mood: ambivalent!

I'm currently feeling happy that Bstats MST was over last night but at the same time sian that I've made a few stupid mistakes for the paper (excluding those that Idk) and that assignments are next in line right now to complete by Wednesday! So stress, 有没有?

Gonna throwback to the anniversary dinner we had last month.

Our anniversary falls on the 18th of February every year. Despite having a break in between, we still decided to go back to our previous date because we love #18 as a couple! We celebrated our 6th on the 17th of February this year as 18th was the eve of CNY and we both had our own reunion dinner to attend. On a side note, this is the first time we ever celebrated our anniversary in such a way. Hahah!


So, weeks before our anniversary, Baby made a reservation at a restaurant at a place that I've always wanted to go - The White Rabbit located at Dempsey Road. Despite the fact that it was inconvenient, everything about The White Rabbit was still worth going! From the beautiful interior design to the ambience to the fine dining experience to the food and wine! It was nothing short of perfect! Oh, just that the photos turned out to be super dark because of the lighting there, hence some of the photos below (after editing. I'm damn bad in editing the lighting!!).



So, our red wine came first. Guess how did the man decide which wine to order? He goes by the most expensive one thinking that it'll be the nicest! Me, not knowing which wine is nice (because Baby is more experienced than me!), I gave him the rights to decide. Who knows that the red wine would be so strong for me!! Zach said it was okay for him until the last few mouths. Hey, my head was feeling a bit weird after drinking 2 small sips of wine. Zach then said he should've let me tried the wine tasting instead! Gave him the remaining half of my red wine because I didn't want to watch a movie while feeling tired.



Starter next! I know we shouldn't but I rlly love foie gras. So, we ordered Foie Gras Duet and boy, it was one of the nicest I've ever eaten! I was the first to eat and my eyes opened wide because it was rlly awesome! According to the waiter/manager, the left foie gras in white was cold, with sea salt, while the normal looking one is hot. I forgot which was supposed to be eaten first then the other! But in anyways, it's rlly good!


Our mains followed by! Both Zach and I ordered Char-grilled Brandt Ribeye with the choice of bearnaise and truffle sauce respectively. Oh, we ordered medium steak btw! Couldn't see truffle sauce but it's brown in colour and of cus, truffle sauce is the better choice! ;) Zach even had to kope some of my sauce to his portion of steak. HAHAHAH! The size of the steak was just nice for me! Loving it! Again, photos don't do any justice here!






Our sides came. Oh, when we were making our orders, the waitress asked if we want any sides. I replied by saying "Yes, one truffled mac and cheese with mushrooms." and she laughed by saying "I knew it!". Apparently, this is the must-order dish at The White Rabbit. Yes, 没错! It was indeed one of the to-die-for dishes! Pardon the photos below. Told 'cha I can't edit photos! 



Last but not least, our dessert!! I think it's very easy to knw what dessert I'll get because my taste is very standard! We had Chocolate Fondant that comes with a macaron! :)



I couldn't stop!
It was nearing 10PM by the time we finished our dinner. I was feeling bloated and my crop top and maxi skirt were tighter. I can't rmb how much the bill was. HAHAH! All I could rmb was: I enjoyed myself and I love the food there. And that I wna go back someday during the daytime for their lunch menu! 


I'll be back!

Had to rush for our movie at Cineleisure next. Ah, 50 Shades of Grey. Yes, it's my first R21 movie. No, I don't enjoy the movie. The first thing I told Baby after the movie ended was "I don't like this movie" :/ Too much torture yo! Sorry, it's just me being me :/ Headed home via cab after the movie. We thought we'd reach my place at about 3plus but we made it before 3AM!

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment