Sunday, March 01, 2015

Throwback: Grandma's 80th,

Hello March!! You approached a lil too fast!

Came here while I was halfway revising for Marketing. It's been 2months since school has started but I'm still in a holiday mood. CNY made it worse when I had 11 days of break during that week. Anyway, 29th November was the celebration of Grandma's 80th birthday (also the day when Bro and I had sunburnt due to frisbee competition)!


The dinner was at Yan Palace Restaurant, a Chinese restaurant at Upper Cross St (Chinatown). We had a room for more than 20 people (3 tables) to ourselves!

The following images were all sent by Regine! ;)


This was probably the first time that we celebrated ahma's birthday in a restaurant. 80th birthday! Of cus have to make it big, right? ;) I rmb the previous times were buffets at her house including Grandpa's birthday.

寿桃 which was actually quite hard :/ 



Roasted suckling pig which was full of fats and oil!!! 




Oh! Did I mention that there's a karaoke system in the room? Family bonding sesh!! It's like some k sesh. Initially, everyone was shy bcos it's either we don't sing or ya... We were just too shy. Until Marcus' girlf, Kelly started the ball rolling! And then... There's my Dad! He even had his own version of Happy Birthday song for Ahma. Well, sort of!


It was the cake, birthday singing and photography sesh! 

See how cute my grandma is!

The adults w Ahma.

Side track a bit... Zach's hair looks nice here! Hahahah

Featuring my whole family! 

And my cousins! 

Last but not least... With Ahma and 2 of my irritating men arnd my age!



Truly blessed with the people I know since I was born! 

No comments:

Post a Comment