Monday, September 19, 2016

Graduation Trip to Bangkok,

Hello,

This entry shall be one of my graduation trips, with my friends that I've made in SIM, to Bangkok. It was a 5D4N trip. We travelled to BKK via SIA because it was on sales back in January. I remember that the price of each tix was only more than SGD200, less than SGD300 after tax and everything. So, it's rlly worth buying and going via SIA. We made the decisions within days and there, purchased!

On the day itself, we reached the airport at about 6plus. I can't rmb what time the flight was but we reached when the sky was still quite dark. Then, I rmb smth "I brought my camera without its charger". DANG!!! So, throughout this trip, photos were all taken using my phone and the quality is quite bad...

We stayed at an apartment near Ratchaprarop station. The apt comes with two rooms as we were travelling in a group of 5; 3 girls and 2 guys. Hence, we need two rooms to separate the genders. The apt itself is clean and quiet. It's also quite convenient as a convenience store is just right at the first level of the apt. Whatever you need, just head down anytime you want, even at 3am in the wee morning, to get your food if you're feeling hungry! No photos of the apt here. 

Our first afternoon was actually quite a hobo life. We reached MBK to deposit our luggages because we wanted to walk arnd but realised that there was plenty of time to kill and we didn't knw what to do. Hence, we had our high tea at Secret Recipe. I was feeling damn sick on that day as well due to lack of slp. I had only one or two hours of slp before heading to the airport!!

Anyway, fast forward if not it'd be too long. We had wanton mee (dabao-ed by friends) at the apt as 3 of us were resting because we needed some rest. We then headed to Asiatique River at night and settled at Fire & Dine for Italian cuisine for dinner.






The next day, it was a cafe-hopping day. We literally ate till we dropped! Our first stop was Audrey cafe. I like the milo crepe cake.








Next stop: Greyhound at Siam Centre.








3rd stop: Mocking Tales cafe

This was a rather inconvenient cafe but because one of our friends suggested, we thought we could visit too since it's like in a walking distance to ArtBox? Their signature dessert was the Inferno Mountain that comes with three scoops of ice cream of your choice within the mountain of chocolate. The staff would then "flame" it so that the chocolate would melt and tadaaaa!!! But, if you wish to video this, prepare your camcorder even before the dessert is served!!!!!

I've lost some photos and videos taken during this trip so these shall suffice!





4th stop: After You





Next, Artbox - somewhere that I wanted to visit because I've seen many raving about this place on Instagram! There are many booths selling food but we didn't try!! I wish and pray that this would still be there when I visit BKK with Baby!! I'd rlly love to try those food there because all seem so good!!!!




Had one of our meals at Kin Tiew Kan Noodle in Union Mall. It's a place that sells boat noodle and you can order as many as you want because... The portion is freaking small!!! But affordable lah! NTS: have to specify if you want chilli or not the next time you visit!


That's all for my BKK trip with uni friends. Photos are limited because I didn't have the feel to take too many photos as compared to other trips T_T

Next shall be 1) graduation trip with family and 2) WITH BOYF!!!! Goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment