Saturday, April 04, 2009

Time Flies With You Around.



Hello, people ! :D The weather nowadays is unbearable ):

Monday ; History test was okays. But it's just the matter of whether I can pass it or not. Haha. Thou I wna pass it very desperately. LOL !

Tuesday ; EFL - Pyramid thingy. The AhLian & AhBeng characters, very funny lor ! :D

Wednesday ; Gotten back new specs :D Purple. No tuition, I cancelled it. Cus by the time I reached home, would be 6plus. Tiring.

Thursday ; LOL ! People saying abt my specs (positive). Wore it for damn long cus it's required. ♥BDL said I looked like some innocent people while some said my new specs look like his. HAHA ! :D Mdm Wong bought us Maths Assessment. Thankyou♥ !

Friday ; Alr, I was the joker in the morning ! -.- Seriously I made a joke out of it. I'm still a kid. HAHA ! I told Sylvia that I rather play w the bubble plastic / whatever you call that as, than having that giant lollipop. Call that deprived childhood but I dont give a damn :D

There's POA lesson ): LOL ! Teacher last min came. HAHA ! Gotten back our class t (like finally), but the color was supposed to be HOT pink & not baby lor ! LOL ! Changed into class t during Physics. Took class photo during English. Oral after that, thanks ♥BDL, huh ! Asshole ! LOL !

Bus to station w ♥BDL, Kimberley JC David Nicholas to station & went ♥BDL & I headed to The Cathay after that. Bought tix for Unborn. Went for lunch @ PS, KFC & headed back there just in time :D

Scary, thou the plot abit ... For almost the one & half hour inside I was using my extra shirt to cover my eyes. LOL ! Super hilarious ! Almost felt like slping cus to me, it's ....... Scary ? But didnt :D Home after movie :D Chatted alot on our way home ! Funny conv. HAHA !

& now, while I'm typing this here, ♥BDL is slping at home -.- He fell aslp halfway smsing me ): HAHA !
(Make sure you read this hor !)

No comments:

Post a Comment