Sunday, April 19, 2009

HAPPY 14MONTHS, BABY ♥

Hello, shall update my blog now before doing my work (:

HAPPY 1YEAR 2MONTHS ANNIVERSARY, ♥BDL !
Yknw how much I love you, always :D

Monday ; Physics test, okays ... I failed my 2.4km run by 4mins plus. LAUGHS ! Could actually reduce it to 2mins plus but I forgot how many rounds left, when it's alrdy the last lap, & I waited for Huey Zhen & April. LOL ! Dinner @ Pepper Lunch 2 ♥BDL David & JW. On the way to AMK, at YCK platform, smth hilarious happened on David & that made we three laughed non-stop. LOL ! I still find it funny till today.

Tuesday ; Went for lunch @ AMKHub. Watched Confession Of A Shopaholic there next. & left @ 7plus. Headed to NorthPoint w ♥ to buy my socks & he accompanied me home. & smth hilarious happened to him while he's back to Yishun Station.

Wednesday ; ♥BDL didnt go school ): Had a tiff w him & that made me moody for the whole day. My EQ damn low, couldnt manage it properly. LOL ! Was slightly better when D came after school ended (: Lunched & I cancelled my tuition cus wasnt in the mood & was damn tired due to smth. LAUGHS ! Went Popular to buy my stuffs. Saw a pretty chio foolscap pad & bought it since I was left w not even a piece of foolscap paper. ♥ bought the blue alarm clock whereas I bought the pink heart :D:D Was abit moody agn at night. Dk what's happening.

Thursday ; During C.Humans, teacher let us watched a youtube video : Britain's Got Talent about Susan Boyle. She's damn pro alr :D:D Nice one ! Merged class w 4/3 as Physics teacher wasnt here. After school, nowhere to go for lunch. Tired of eating in AMK, so I suggested going J8 for lunch since we both havent go there for damn long :D Lunched there & then went library to try our luck. No seats. Saw his sister. LOL ! Left there & headed home next.

Friday ; School was supposed to end at 9plus. But we had extra lesson :D Cold war. Teacher made it damn interesting but I dont like Cold War. LOL ! Was chatting w ♥BDL halfway when my phone batt went flat ): Home alone next & prepared. Daddy fetched me to school after that. Speech Day. LOL ! Thanks to Him & David who kept saying they were hungry, not even one hour of the Speech Day & I was hungry alrdy -.- Everything ended at 6.45pm :D Not even 7pm lehhhh ~ Super cool. Went J8, Pastamania for dinner w ♥ & David. Super full & not to mention, I was the last to finish my meal agn. LOL ! Home after that (:

No comments:

Post a Comment