Monday, April 13, 2009

Make It Real.



Happy Birthday Wei Jun :D

{edit}
Happy 15mths anniversary, LeSis
Your msg reminded me, & you said you gna post too. HAHA !
{/edit}

15mins more to 12pm. We shall see ...

So, I had tuition ystd morning. Supposed to be 2&half hours but teacher went thru answers w me till 3hours plus. After she went back, I quickly rushed while ♥BDL went CWP to buy tix for Fast&Furious 4. He bought the wrong one. Blur. LOL ! So it started to rain heavily -.- ♥ & I were calling each other & I called Dad. HAHA ! Anyway, rain got smaller & ♥ came to wait for my at my void deck. Smart people dont take short cuts when it's raining. HAHA !

Went NorthPoint for lunch. Quite satisfying. Headed to CWP after that. Was recalling hard where the theatre was. LOL ! Anyway, went in. The movie was okays, the girls are hot in the movie. LOL ! I bet ♥ must've drooled w/o me knwing. HAHA ! 2hrs duration, if not wrong ? Went Novena after that. Bought donuts from Donut Factory ! Mummy's treat to ♥ too. Haha, happy right ? So after that, ♥BDL was practically using both hands to take two bags of donut boxes. HAHA ! Had our dinner @ Foodcourt. Delicious ! :D & ♥ accompanied me home after that. LOL ! & reached home at 10.10pm. Mum tot I reached home very late cus she's half awake at that time. LOL !

Woke up @ 9.45am this morning. To relief ... !@#$%&* I couldnt slp back after that. LOL ! Played Sudoku in ♥'s Sis phone. LOL ! Hall Of Fame :D:D Okays, this paragraph is totally redundant. Damn bored.

Physics Test & 2.4km run tml. Best of luck. Dont run till faint (me).

& it's 12pm now. He's not awake yet. HAHA !

No comments:

Post a Comment