Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Fairytale-Like,

Yknw what's the saddest part in life ? It's to realise that the dream that your having is coming to an end yet wanting to continue it w/o having any disturbance. However, the happiest part is that when you're awake, yknw that that is smth worth remembering it in life bcos it is smth you've been yearning for (: Isn't life contradicting at times ?

-

I havent been updating for more than a month. Quite a number of things happened w/i this month. Changed my blogskin back to an old skin that I've made long ago. According to photos in my camera, I've been through the last week of sch in Uptrend. I've been through James' birthday at SSC Fish&Co. I've been through the stress when I was revising my three subjects {Yes, call me a narcissist for the time being}. I've been through the 2nd time of O levels in North View Secondary. And lastly, I've been through a fairytale-liked story, to me.

I was browsing through my blog and I realised I didnt mention about the picnic w my girls at all ! Let this be a long post, if nth goes wrong. Since I havent been updating for long :D This post will be full of photos, I like :D

Yes, previous post stated about picnic at Marina Barrage. It was a rainy day on that fateful Thursday. But we still enjoyed ourselves despite the heavy rain. We're so going back there to fly kite as a clique together w the guys in December (; 
I ♥ them !
That big bruise I've got




Memories (:

Then it was the last week of sch. 7months over there. Laughter more than sadness. I think all of them would agree that I'm the noisiest in class bcos I laugh during inappropriate times, I debated w teachers over a few qns just bcos I didnt understand how to solve it.
Math teacher & Aunty Kat


Science Teacher & Aunty Kat
English teacher & Aunty Kat. James' birthday
We headed to SSC Fish&Co. for James' birthday lunch.


Finally, it was the start of O levels and ystd, which is 1/11/2010, was my 2nd last paper. Fast isn't it ? & that was also when my fairytale dream started in the morning. Oh yeah, I struggled through the Physics paper during the first 20 mins. Pretty challenging and yes, I've got careless mistakes. Headed home to prepare and waited for the slowpoke Shahril to reach Yishun. Everyone was complaining about his turtle-ness. I couldnt stop crapping w him from the moment we met each other ystd. He was a joker but, Someone still beat him on that. Pro, right ? Dined at Sumo House and the laughter started. I couldnt finish my food all thanks to them for making me laugh when I was already the slowest eater amongst them.

He said smth rlly lame & that explains my expression to him

A big bully

Now you can imagine him w long hair right ? Thanks to me



 
& also Shahril :D

Took bus home w Teddychumz & we saw a snail ! :D  

Okay, I'm finally done. I've been updating my blog and resizing photos at the same time and it took me almost 2hrs. HAHA ! I knw I'm laoya ! I ♥ MY CLIQUE !

This is the first time I'm using blogger to update my photos, except for the one which Shahril having a long hair. I shall update about my room during O levels period tomorrow or someday when I rlly have nothing to do :D

No comments:

Post a Comment