Friday, November 05, 2010

What About Now,


 Have you ever, at one point of time,

- felt like crying w/o any reasons
- wanted to escape from the reality and never want to be back at all
- smiled and pretended that everything's fine but the fact is ; I'm not
- felt like talking to that particular Someone but you're afraid that s/he is busy w their stuffs
- felt like you're alone in this world
- felt tired of your life and everything that's happening arnd you
- felt like telling someone your problems but you either realised that you've no one to talk to or just dont wanna be a burden to them
- felt like rewinding your life back to the past where everything is so perfect for you and then to pause at that moment and never forward it back 

?

For all of the above, I have.

-

My forehead is shining so brightly now. It's even brighter with the light above me. This shows how oily my forehead is. I can provide a month's supply of oil for anyone if they need to fry an egg. I don't see any link in this post at all because the first part of the post cant link to second part of it. I'm always random. I think I'm becoming more and more xl to some people and I'm loving it (; Some people will knw it since last time (Y) I like. I love it when some people can't out talk me but at the same time I dislike it when I'm speechless when it comes to debating, just like on my Fairytale-day.

Everyone says " Time flies ". But exactly how fast can it fly ? 24hours a day, how fast or how slow depends on how you're spending your day. So, tell me ... How am I going to survive through my 6months of holidays w/o you ?

2 comments: