Friday, November 19, 2010

One In This World,

I can't sign in to my MSN, sucker !

This wk is a pretty good week. I like :D First, I went out w Vanessa, my Les partner, on Tuesday.

We went to shop for her prom stuffs. I bought two super casual tees in Bugis Street. Sylvia is cute enough to say that she didnt see me wear t-shirts before when I kept wearing t-shirts to study w them. Headed to Wisma to check out some dresses > Novena to do V's stuffs > Home at 6plus.

Then I was supposed to go down to the bball court to have bball session w the guys but it rained non stop for a few hours on Wednesday. Ruined my afternoon mood.

Met up w Darling in the evening and headed to Raffles City for her stuffs. Dined at some kuku yet high class restaurants. Wifey came after that, headed to Funan > RC camwhore > Home at 10plus :D I'm so in love w Darling's " specs ".

Lastly, I met up w Darling again :D This time was us w Olivia for dinner at Northpoint :D I think I laughed too much till my cheeks were damn pain for that evening. Chitchatted for hours and home at 10plus.

As for today, I'm staying at home. Mum's cooking lunch, 2nd time in this year :D So happy can ! & my pigass bro is still slping at this time ! Shall pack my table after lunch. & I wna go for a jog very badly ! No, it's a need.

& I can't believe that  I'm watching Pokemon now O: Pikachuuuu ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment