Monday, November 15, 2010

You All Are My Love,


Guess what ? Steamboat will never be fun without those 8people arnd ! Saturday evening at Turf City was filled w laughter and joy.

Met up w Constance & Sylvia to buy Yue Sheng's belated present. We wore heels and our feet were damn pain. I havent been wearing heels for like 6months alrdy ! Headed to TPY after buying the gift. Tried a new kind of bubble tea as we couldnt find KOI. The signature chocolate dk-what is yummylicious ! We took almost 4hrs there ! {L} Played number game before leaving. HAHA ! Thanks to the 2 guys, I didnt have to eat the food as my punishment  :D

Going out w my LES partner tml to see prom dress(es) for her. Like finally, I'm going out w her again. I need more new t-shirts for casual dates w clique !! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment