Sunday, January 30, 2011

Is This Over,

I PASSED MY BTT !! :D But I've yet to apply for PDL ! This is damn dumb pls.

-

#14: Your life story in three words.
It's getting better (:

*


Met up w Darling on Friday after work to shop at NEX. Dined at Texas Chicken and shopped for her heels after that. Headed home at 10plus. It's seriously a short date but it's okay. We'll always have another date(s) in the near future :D


Had clique reunion dinner ystd at VivoCity. Was supposed to meet at 6PM but I overslept and woke up at only 5PM. Prepared and left at 6.30PM. Had our dinner at The Soup Restaurant. There's fireworks going on at Universal Studio for three times :D Likka free flow one. Headed to Haagen Dazs as I wanted to have ice cream. Everyone of us shared 4 between 2 people. Wanted to spend time at the roof garden but it was raining. Suggested taking cable cars but it's alrdy closed. Lepak-ed at a place near the cable cars place. Started our journey back home at 11.40PM. Reached home at almost 1plus. Damn scary when I walked home and that's the first time I ever felt that way.

The ice cream that YY & I shared which has a strand of hair ._.




Shinyou ♥



I find this photo funny thus I like it a lot.

1

2 ♥

I'm not done in packing my room yet ): It's a nvr ending thing. My room will nvr be tidied bcos there's too many things. Big ones small ones and I cant find places to keep them at all ): A few more days to CNY yet I cant feel that ambience at all. It's been raining non-stop since last evening. Shouldnt it be sunny and warm day instead of rainy days ? It's more likka xmas season, man ! 

Lastly, I hope that you'll be well and fine. Get well soon, Grandpa ! 



I've nvr expected that you'd be calling me. But now, I assume that everything has died down. All the best (:

No comments:

Post a Comment