Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Never Take Things For Granted,

Hello, readers (provided that there's someone who actually reads it),

I knw my personal page is kind of rotting currently. This will be a super wordy post, so be prepared. But anyway, main exams have ended on 1March. It's smth worth celebrating though it drained me mentally. And worst thing was, I was having a bad flu on that day.

FundCE was okay but I did the MCQ on the wrong side. Shall just pray hard that the markers will not mind bcos the majority of the students in my test room did it on the wrong side. Maths was okay too. Heh, shall hope for just a pass will do. Must nvr have high expectations. DFUND was disastrous ! The format was totally different from the PYP ! It was hell. Dfund and Dfund 1 actually have a very big difference. D1 is more difficult whereas D is manageable. Yeah, preparing for supp paper. Same goes for Hydraulics.

Since exams were over, I nvr think back about the papers. It's freedom for me right after I left the exam room for Hydraulics ! There are many things I wna do during this hols. I wna meet up w clique, which I've done so. But of cus, more gatherings ! Then, my 2girls when we were so close back in sec2 ! And many more people whom I wna go out w. There goes my idea for finding a hols job. Okay, seriously hope that I'll have the time. It's been a long time since I last met up w Pamela. Hmmm...

Headed straight to AMK to meet up w mama first to buy our lunch then headed to chengsanCC to meet lovelies for bball and badminton session. It's been a long time since I last met them. I must say this: I'm rlly very happy, from the bottom of my heart, whenever I see them. They are the ones who can lemme hang a real smile on my face ! (: Boyf came as well since he booked out on Tuesday night.

I rmb there's an action that Chin Long did that make me LOL sitting on the floor when playing badminton. Damn cute. Then it was raining and everyone played badminton by taking turns. Dexter surprised us by turning up. It's been a long time, friend ! (: Did some catch up session w this guy. Thanks for the words, dude !

Then it was bball session since rain has stopped. I was pushed to the ground by Ambrose and had a minor injury on my ankle. Heh, the way I fell to the ground was likka slow-mo stuff.

Love to watch guys playing bball.

Headed to Chompchomp from CC by foot where David met us there for dinner > Had lots of oily food and sugarcane drink w lemon > Walked back to AMK station from chomp2 where I almost fell aslp while waiting for the guys' buses to arrive.

Friday was a nervous day for B. I've to say that you've done well, baby ! (: Even Mum agrees ! Headed down to town for dinner. Everywhere was having long q so we settled at a sushi place called Genki Sushi @ OC. This sushi place is seriously damn cool. Customers get to use iPad to order the food and the use airplane tray to deliver it right in front of their customers using conveyor belt. So cute. Most impt thing is, THEY USE HELLO KITTY PLATES TO SERVE MOST OF THEIR SUSHI ! A great heaven for girls who like HK ! (; And also, the food there is cheap yet nice !! Will definitely patronise that place agn ! Chilled at the roof garden of OC and headed home shortly ltr.








Met up w Baby in the early afternoon to get cupcakes for Sylvia's bday. Headed down to Hougang interchange to meet up w the rest. A surprise for Sylvia at her doorstep ! It was a success. However, there's an impromptu change for the eating venue. Changed to Timbre @ Old School where we had our very-lil-percentage of liquor beverages, pizzas and pasta ! Camwhoring session outside Timbre right after we left. That place is definitely not the best choice to to photos bcos it'll turn out to be very dark even w flash. And there'll be shadows of the buildings casting on us. Home sweet home at 11plus. Yeah, kinda early.

From Twelve Cupcakes. So gna get it one day.


je préfère this pizza out of so many others.










So that marks the end of meeting B for 3days straight ! (: Appreciate your time rlly very much despite you being tired and everything. I knw you're having fun in camp right now (;

So, I met dears (Seokkee, Bonnie, Twin and Jon) from my class for sushi buffet. Watched This Means War then proceeded to Nihon Mura @ sports complex for buffet. We stayed for 2 or 3hrs and our stomach couldn't fill in the food we ordered. It's way too much and exceeded our limit, esp the mini eclairs and cream puff. No more eclairs for at least a month ! Felt very much like puking.




Bonnie

Twin who has the same name as me

SK Buddy

Right now, I'm looking forward to Friday/Saturday. B's gna book out on Friday night and this means we'll have more time on Saturday (hopefully). Missing this boy of mine right now




Time for a fullstop for this long and wordy post. Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment