Monday, March 19, 2012

Westlife, For 10 Years,

Annyeong!

So I mentioned in my previous post  that I'll be updating (a lil) about my personality ? Idk what made me think that I'll actually have an entry of this post. I was trying hard to think of what I can type for this entry but it seems that I can only think of one point.

So Mr Z recently told me that I'm actually more of an introvert kid. I denied at first until today he mentioned agn. I admitted. He stated one sentence which I think it's damn true. But anyway,


Introvert:  1) A shy, reticent, and typically self-centered person. 2) A person predominantly concerned with their own thoughts and feelings rather than with external things.

Yes, I'm only talkative to people whom I'm close w. But no, I don't tell my problems to them. Or perhaps, not all my problems will be told. (It's funny how Idk how to cont...)

-

I tweeted this about an hour ago.

  • Can't believe that Bro's listening to Westlife's songs now. I Wna Grow Old w You ! Eargasm ! :D
  • It's bro who first bought Westlife's album for me. Totally rmb the surprise, in front of a few relatives of mine. I was 10 back then. 
I can and am sure that Westlife's songs accompanied me thru my teenage life. No doubt at all ! Yes, eargasm is the word to describe songs sang by Westlife. My second tweet... I rmb it was exactly 10yrs ago when I first started listening to English songs. And it's by Westlife. That was their third album, World of Our Own. Was totally in love w Bryan (but I somehow added Shane in after a few months). Then there's an evening (yes, I rmb that it's on a Saturday) after tuition w cousins at Adelphi, we headed to Suntec city to walk arnd w relatives. We were walking arnd in Carrefour and Bro suddenly popped out in front of me w an album of Westlife. It's their concert VCD. I was elated like mad and Uncle was like, your bro loves you a lot. Heh, I knw ! :D Or perhaps, at that time, I was still ignorant to knw about this fact. But anyway, one of my cousins came to Sengkang house to teach me Maths for 2years, if I didn't rmb wrongly. It was when I got Band 1 for Maths and she rewarded me w Westlife's first album, Westlife. At that time, it was kinda hard to find their first album... I still wonder where she got it. And Dad bought me their 2nd album, Coast to Coast. Then it was Unbreakable. The greatest Hits. Vol 1 and Turnaround. Somehow, my love for them stopped when I entered secondary school. Wasn't as hardcore as before. I rmb a friend of mine lemme listen to a song they sang as cover by Michael Buble. Wasn't that nice though. :/ Michael Buble's songs aren't my type of songs.

Then it was in 2010 after my breakup w dearest that I started listening to their songs agn. Got all the songs of Where We Are from a friend. Still as nice as ever. But it's rlly sad that they've disbanded after their last world tour concert. Seriously, (very + uber + super) regretted not going for their concert last year. I've so many regrets in 2011. I do hope that they'll have their comeback (or gathering) as 5, not 4, a few years ltr... IN SINGAPORE!


Embarrassing... But I've 5CDS of theirs and 7 full albums out of 12 in my playlist.








Yes, it's the album just above this paragraph that accompanied me after my breakup w Lover. I'm back to listening Westlife's songs agn, thanks to Bro. It was so hard for me to kick away the habit of listening it in repeat mode. I need rehabilitation once agn !

Goodnight ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment