Wednesday, March 21, 2012

That's Where You Find Love,

Good afternoon !

I shall update this page while waiting for Mum to prepare herself. Couldn't slp well these few nights. Bad flu and sore throat since last night and kept waking up a few times in just 2hrs. Gave up at 8plus in the morning. Listened to Westlife playlist and I read my notes in my iPod. It's all about the love of my life. Too many horrible memories that made me think of some stuff.

Just, WHAT IS LOVE ?

I rmb I did a bit for this topic back in Sec 3, Valentine's Day post. http://indefinit-e.blogspot.com/2007/02/nice-week.html There's a paragraph that goes like this...
LOVE IS BLIND! 

and it makes me, now, think that... nobody's perfect so nobody can make love a perfect one, right? 

and now, sth came to my mind. the 9pm had this question on tuesday or wednesday i think. WHAT IS LOVE? the guy actually said love is 大便! lols. i laughed like mad la. haha! everyone defines love differently. okays, this is also from the show. and i asked kaiting and she told me "love is a two-way traffic". love is a very complicating thing to me which is something that we cant explain at all. 
(Pls pardon my typing in the past w all the 's' at the back.)
I must say, love is rlly blind. I guess it's also part of being soft-hearted to someone whom you love dearly to the extent that you could forget all the hurtful words that he once said after brking up. I seriously dk how did I manage to do that. TBH, I didn't expect myself to forgive so easily but when the one whom you loved and missed during your singlehood days appeared right in front of you, the hatred seemed to be very far away. However, I truly believe that everyone deserves a second chance. Moreover, he gave in to me so much when we were together back in secondary school. Love is all about accommodating each other. Give and take when needed.

This is what I tweeted in the morning.
  • first step to happiness: to forget about the past and move on. 
  • but how to when the person who made you sad back then is the one who makes you happy right now ? read the notes in my iPod agn. z bad move !
Yes, you've to forget about the unhappiness and move on w life in order to be happy. I tried, no doubt I succeeded... At times. It's quite impossible to forget about someone whom you've spent almost all your years in secondary sch w that person !

The above mentioned are all due to my random thoughts. I'm leading a very good and happy life right now w Mr Z once again (I still do mention those unhappiness to Z at times for the sake of fun) and my family who are starting to be supportive of this r/s. Pop needs to be persuaded a lil more actually. But he's not objecting anymore. 

❤❤❤
Missing this botak right now. It's the 11th day of not seeing each other. But we're still fine. I didn't expect that I could actually survive without his calls and texts for so many days ! Great acheivement. There's so much that I wna tell him, best friend-cum-boyfriend !

That's all, folks. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment