Saturday, March 17, 2012

Self-love,

Hello (to whoever who's reading this),

I'm currently watching Skip-Beat. I knw I'm slow. The two singers from SJ in this drama like damn cocky in this first episode !

But anyway, my plan crashed/crushed/spoilt or whatever word you can fill it in. I didn't want to tweet it but seriously, I dislike, or rather... I hate last minute cancellation of date. One day before is alrdy bad enough and today's the very LAST MINUTE when I've alrdy reached the meeting place. #WINZ


It's like you're angry yet you can't tell that person bcos she's younger than you and prone to get hurt easily (both physical and emotional). All you could reply is just "It's okay lah, actually. There's always next time." I feel so fake ! Perhaps my real emotions can only be revealed to certain people - the ones whom I'm uber close w. Speaking of which, my next entry will be about personality and my past. (Provided if I can phrase every sentences nicely.)

Enough of my rant...
-
Went to shop alone after that bcos I seriously hate to have no plans after cancelling of date. It's a must for me to go out to get smth or at least walk arnd in town. Bought 2pairs of rose earstuds from DIVA, a polaroid album from Artbox and cupcakes from Twelve Cupcakes. Yes, I'm happy spending money on my own things when plan got cocked up. I almost wanted to buy a top @ Cache Cache for $35.90. I shall go there next wk to get that cream colour lace top ! The black collar attracted me so much. This isn't counted as impulsive buy, right ? Went to find Mum at her workplace then I went for eyebrow threading. FACIAL TML FOR THE FIRST TIME ! Girls will always be girls.

Met up w Shiyu on Tuesday. Had our Frolick and bought 2tops. One from New Look another from F21. I think I'll get another color for the one I bought at F21. Regretted getting teal.






Results out on Thursday. Hate the feeling when I've to check my results. My heart would thump as if it's gna jump out of my chest anytime. Met up w Darling and Wifey on Thursday. Dinner @ JP, Fish & Co.. We camwhored all the way from Jurong East to Yishun. Power !



2more days to go (: A challenge to myself. Haven't texted B at all :/ Teehee. Okay, bye.
-

我們愛上的那個,總是會比較愛自己

累不累,誰管輸或贏
只要真心愛就好
別因為悲傷,就將愛你的智商
做得那麼囂張

No comments:

Post a Comment