Thursday, April 17, 2014

Overdue: iLight x Medz,

It's been quite some time since I last updated my blog. So, my boyf decided to "abandon" me in Singapore and head to Europe with his friends for a month. Hahahah, I miss him like crazy!


But I'm happy that I managed to see him for a few mins before he headed to Changi Airport after work on Friday. I'm rlly looking forward to 3rd May right now! It's almost the 2nd wk alrdy! :D Skyped for the first time with him on the 6th day, if I didn't rmb wrongly and it lasted for quite awhile.

*
Dined at Medz on 29th March w Baby and his bro before heading down to Marina Bay for iLight. Medz is pretty much the same concept as Marché. These were what we ordered...

Ham and Mushroom carbonara

Truffle Fries

Wagyu Rump

Beef Rib Eye
I have to say that the plate of truffle fries was rlly good! Reached the floating platform and the lights were off. After awhile we then realised that it's Earth Hour and the lights will only be switched on at 930PM. It's a pity because we didn't get to see all the lighting designs at the floating platform area.








Zac must have been the most patient boyf out there because I am always not satisfied with my ootd photo. And even if I'm quite satisfied with it, I would still request for a few more shots before I let him off.

On a side note, I can't wait for my 1.5mths work contract to end!!! (Less than 1 mth to go!) Currently editing this post at my workplace. 1.5hrs more to punching out of my time card! $_$ 

No comments:

Post a Comment