Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hong Kong Day 7: Back to Reality,

HONGKONG DAY 7 (aka back to reality):


On this day, we woke up w a very heavy heart because it was our last day in HK. We woke up earlier than previous few days to do some last minute shopping. Cabbed down to Mongkok station because time was running out and I had to buy smth that Bro had asked me to buy. Some hair wax thingy. I was kiasu and bought 4 for him. So cheap!

He was alrdy using 1 when I took photo

Baby and I bought a box of egg tarts each to bring back to Sg. It became damn nua when we ate it anyway. Luckily Baby and I tried before heading to the airport. The egg tarts they sell were damn awesome (duh!) that I think I can eat like more then 5 at one go (calories).


Checked out of our hotel and made our way to the airport via the hotel shuttle bus. Sigh. Had our lunch with the relatives at the airport (@ Maxim's Jade Garden) before we checked in.



Prawn fried rice (obviously not mine hahahah!)

Scallop fried rice!!!!


Char shao shu (?)


Checked in! And we were dumb enough to q at the wrong side. We q-ed for the first class entrance instead. #ifonly. Anyway, I think the choice of food by Cathay Pacific was great. The food was to my liking! I thought the food was good while Baby thinks that it's okay. Just like SIA, they served haagen-dazs ice cream as well. /Jumps with joy/

↗ Making our way back to Sg


Our overall loots

Touched down in Singapore and I was glad to see my family waiting for us at the arrival hall. 

*

Finally done with my 7days-journey in HK. Right now, I'm looking forward to my 4D3N BKK trip in May (with 4 girls and 2 guys) and 16D17N D1Korea trip in June (with Baby)! Actually, I can't wait to go and would love to be there right now to shop! But first thing first, I've to work for money before these two arrive. Sigh! I worked for only 5 days in a company (no names shall be mentioned!) and quit on my 5th day. This is my first time quitting a job because I was literally a stone in the (super small) office with no desk/chair at all times. It's time to find a new holiday job!

Anyway results were out ystd and I'm very happy that I'm able to graduate!!!

*

I shall conclude my HK post(s) with these two gifs! Just for your entertainment. LOL!



Goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment