Friday, May 23, 2014

Back from BKK,

My laptop is so dead now. I am currently updating this space via my phone. My source of entertainment is dead :(

I was watching my show halfway when my laptop decided to go blank screen all of a sudden. I need to retrieve my docs and photos. Shall pray hard that it's not the problem w the hard disk. Glad that B hasn't taken back his iPad. Replacement, LOL!

*

Back from BKK for the 4th day and I was told by the doctors that I had bed bugs bites. I noticed the redness on my skin and 2 were alrdy bleeding (dry one though) bcos I scratched it without knowing there's smth there. When I saw one bubble appeared in between my fingers, I began to worry. Mum told me chicken pox is like bubble-rish and I haven't had it before since birth. She called the clinic for appt right after I showed her. It was almost 9PM and the clinic closes at 9. Rushed our dinz and B accompanied me to the clinic. It turned out to be bed bugs bites (agn) and the doctor told me to observe till Sunday. Anyway, itch is damn unbearable for me!

Morale of the story: do not go for low prices hotel in overseas if you do not wish to have such thing happening to you/friends.

FM and I are determined to go for 4* hotels in future when we travel as a clique agn. No more budget ones bcos it made me uncomfortable the whole time I was in the hotel.

I will update on my cafe and BKK trip once I get a new laptop. I'm still considering which one to get though. Goodbye! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment