Friday, May 02, 2014

SPR♦MRKT,

I was checking out on the cafes and I chanced upon SPRMRKT just a day before meeting Twinny. We decided to patronise this cafe since the reviews were all positive.

Cr: T

SPRMRKT stands for Supermarket. It is located in the CBD area (in between Raffles Station and Tj Pagar Station). They go by the concept of food, retail and art. It can be very crowded during the lunch hours and it's quite a small place, I would say. I realised that most of the people working in that area will patronise this cafe during their lunch breaks (duh!). Anyway, the two blur girls couldn't find our way to the cafe. We walked the whole of McCallum Street (about 3 times) and even asked the people there for directions but to no avail until T's sharp eyes spotted the cafe opposite of where we were standing.

Cr: T
It's a pity that I was feeling rather full that day when I met up with T. Since the both of us couldn't make up our mind on what to eat, we decided to just ordered two plates of mains to share. These were what we ordered:

Salmon + Spinach Omelette @ $15

Eggs Benedict @ $14

I prefer the eggs benedict. It was really good. Maybe that's also because I prefer sunny side up egg with runny yolks than any other kinds of eggs. Then again, I wanted to try their truffle fries but the space in my stomach isn't big enough to fill so much food. I'll definitely be back for that again. I was quite tempted to try Eggs Royale too! /cue 2PM's *I'll Be Back*/ 




In addition, SPRMRKT changes their menu on a daily basis. So, do check their official website here for the menu if you are intending to go!

*

Shopped around with T in Orchard and finally had our Frolick (Hi, it's been long!). I bought myself an instax camera holder. Finally a cute cover for my camera because it is Hello Kitty. Speaking of Hello Kitty, Bro sort of persuaded me to purchase the set of Hello Kitty collection online for $80. He, being in Marketing course, definitely knows how to do it. He explained to me the pros of it. And yes, I find it worthy too. Hence, the purchased was made while I was working! 1 set of Hello Kitty + 6 McDonald's vouchers worth of $30 (actually the vouchers are the cons to me!). OF course, I won't be using all the 6 vouchers for myself. I really hope that my Hello Kitty collection will come in a full set and not one or two missing! /prays/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment