Thursday, May 29, 2014

Group Therapy Cafe,

Guess what! I have officially graduated! Yesterday was the ceremony for my course. Not gna touch on it for now because I'm not in the mood to do a graduation post yet.

*


Visited Group Therapy the other day with Twinny for lunch 2 days after I was back from my BKK trip. As usual, we got lost on our way to this cafe. But the reason for being lost was actually quite stupid - I got the wrong address. But anyway, we found the cafe after I searched the net for the correct unit number. Group Therapy is located at level 2 of 49 Duxton Rd. I've no idea how I managed to see 149 instead of 49 the night before.


Here's what we ordered:

Thick toast w smoked salmon @ $15

Chicken mushroom pie @ $14
Iced chai & iced dark chocolate

I prefer the salmon toast more than the pie. Maybe because I'm more of a salmon person. Never will I get sick of salmon. I wasn't supposed to have salmon after BKK trip due to the bed bugs bites but I forgot about my condition and ordered it :/ I think nothing would go wrong with salmon. Worth it!

I didn't finish the pie because I started with the toast first. This is also why I preferred salmon toast over the pie. My iced dark chocolate isn't as nice because I don't like dark chocolates. So this is just a biased thought. 




*

Finally got a new laptop: ASUS Zenbook UX302. Initially I was still considering between Macbook Air and ASUS. But this laptop caught my attention when I first saw it (I was told by many not to get Macbook and my bro recommended me this laptop). I'm so in love with the colour of this laptop. It's greyish-blue or near there. Best part is that, it is slim lightweight and that's what I need for a laptop because I am required to carry all the way to school for projects for the next 2 years. I wouldn't want to carry smth heavy all the way from home to school. Instead of the normal metal/aluminium laptop surface, this laptop uses gorilla glass 3 to cover its lid. It is also a touchscreen laptop which isn't of much use for me personally. All good but one thing I'm still trying to get used to is its functions: Windows 8...

I need someone who knows how to retrieve my documents/photos/songs from my HP laptop at low cost! T_T 

Gna sort out my BKK photos now. Goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment