Wednesday, July 02, 2014

BKK Day 4: Back to Reality,

BKK Day 4:


It was the last day of our trip and seriously I thought it wasn't enough because one should spend at least 5 days in BKK! Started our morning by packing a bit of our things into the luggages before going for brunch at a coffeeshop nearby. I always have trouble packing my own things.







Walked back the the place just beside our hotel to shop - Pratunam. It's a pity that we didn't manage to wake up super early to walk the whole place but I was contented with my purchases after the 4 days of shopping in BKK. Again, it's a very confusing place so I wouldn't recommend walking alone without your friends by your side (if you're like me who is easy to get lost in your own world!). Anyway, it's a wholesale market so you might wna buy more and get a lower price for each clothing you buy in that store.




Booked a cab for the 7 of us to the airport. The boot of the cab was so full that I was afraid that the luggages would fall on Martin and I because we were sitting at the back. Checked in our luggages and also ourselves and went for dunch (lunch + dinz) @ a Japanese restaurant that cost a bomb.








AND THEN THE MAIN LEAD....

YUMMYLICIOUS!




Then it was time to bid goodbye to the land of smiles - Bangkok...



I will be back soon! So, wait for me :)


That's my overall buys in BKK. This is considered little but the most among my friends. Hahah! So during this 4D3N trip, I brought only 500 SGD (without any credit cards or extra SGD to change) and it wasn't enough for me. I had to limit myself and budget my loots by quite a lot. So, if you're going for a 4 days trip in BKK, I think it's better if you bring like 700 SGD there. HAHAH, just in case!!! I'll make sure that it will be at least a 5-days trip for my next BKK trip. /Le sigh!/

Anyway, I didn't purchase any shoes at all in this country unlike the previous trips with friends. The bases of the shoes are all super hard and I don't think it's worth spending my money if they are gna hurt my feet. The clothing in BKK are rlly cheap but that's if you don't mind the qualities of some. During my Korea trip, I've brought mostly the tops I bought in BKK and only one set from SG.

Speaking of Korea, I can't wait to sort out the photos alrdy! Goodbye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment