Wednesday, December 01, 2010

I See Sparks Fly Whenever You Smile,

It's the start of a new month and also the last month of 2010. I shall dedicate half of this post to the girl below :D This may seem random but it's been long since the last time I laughed/smiled/armchio madly in front of my laptop just by chatting on MSN w someone. It happened last night and 2nights ago. Mad funny.
Me love this photo though it's very blur. Likka couple O:

Shall find a nicer one next time :D Those memories that we mentioned are seriously irreplaceable ! & it's also bcos of all these that made me laughed and smiled like mad. We shall go out sooooooon whenever your free, darling ! ♥ Bwahaha

-

Guess what ! I did 2stupid things w/i 2days. Pls say that I'm damn smart ! (: I think no one can beat me in my clumsiness. Nothing to be proud of anyway. Normally, when one wants to use their laptop w/o the battery, they'd switch on the charger right ? I didn't do that ystd. & my laptop blacked out. Then I've learnt my lesson and I switched on the charger before taking out the battery. Guess what ! My thumb laid nicely on the on button of my laptop and it restarted ! Thanks.

& online shopping is a killer. A total of $200plus of things waiting for me to buy in my cart !! ): I need a job asap.

P.S May December Be A Good One (;

2 comments:

  1. OMG HAHA. WE POSTED THE SAME PICT!! WE RLLY DO TELEPATHY HUH HAHAHAHA. CYS TMRW CUTESY DARLING <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Yes, s'more our taste for most of the things are the same :D

    ReplyDelete