Sunday, January 22, 2012

Two Years Later,

It's CNY eve today ! Just had reunion dinner at home - STEAMBOAT ! :D

Before.

After.

Anyway, I met B for 3x this wk. Totally loving this wk like mad. 18th was our official first monthsary. Met this boy after sch ended for me headed to town to catch We Bought A Zoo. I finally bought two bottoms at FEP. Loving the high waist pants very much. Forgot what else did we do actually.

Met Phoebe on Friday after my sch ended. This girl actually overslept so I met her at Orchard instead. Sakae buffet for lunch ! We were mad hungry but I was the one who ate more than her instead. Chatted and shopped till we lost track of time. Separated at 530pm and met B at Somerset station and headed back to Yishun for my dental appt. K, this dentist seriously can be more violent ! z Went to have our dinner at HK Cafe and B said smth unexpected O: Homed at 10plus. Met agn on the next day.

Supposed to meet at 1230pm and we ended up meeting at 130pm bcos of me. Procrastinator. Headed to AMK Lib to meet B. He taught me integration till I understood. Let's hope this will cont ! Must pass sem paper ! :/ Then it rained cats and dogs and we had to run in the rain to AMK Hub for movie. Caught JacK & Jill. I like. Damn hilarious ! Dined at S11 nearby and home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment