Friday, January 13, 2012

When There's Nothing I Wna Care,

Guess what ! There's Maths quiz 2 tml and I'm here updating my blog.

Seriously, I didn't knw why I chose this course in the first place. But I rmb very vividly that I put it as 2nd choice bcos I was afraid that there wouldn't have any slot for me in poly. Okay, that's kinda lame. I don't like this course at all. z. Shall bear w it. As long as I don't retain. Getting an average results, to me, is alrdy good enough ! I'm gna retake English this yr. Yes, for the freaking 3rd time. z. There might be 4th time, 5th time, 6th time... Who knows. But as long as I pass eventually, it doesn't matter how many times I'm gna retake just to pass it right ? (: As long as I've done my best for the paper itself.

K, gotta go back to maths now. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment