Sunday, January 15, 2012

Love You Like A Love Song,

It's Sunday today. Time flies. Wkends are always so short while wkdays pass like a snail.

I dislike Mondays. There's lab lessons and I knw nth for DFUND lab. Okay, at least I can manage to understand a lil for the recent one. z

Reunion dinner w relatives ystd evening at one of the tzi char place in McPherson. The food there is nice but thanks to my lousy appetite, I didn't eat as much as I would normally. Didn't chat too much as I was studying a bit of French. I knw that was rude but my test is on Tuesday and there's a lot to study ! ): CNY shall be a different one.

Speaking of CNY, I've a few things not bought yet. I think it's like gone case... Shall upload a few photos ltr if my laptop allows me to transfer from phone folder to laptop. It's a bit crazy right now.

Back to French culture. z

-
/edited @ 12:44am

Here it is.

Strawberry chicken (smth)

Black pepper crab which I can't eat

No comments:

Post a Comment