Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Top Resolutions,

Hello all. shall update this online diary now using my phone.

today's the first day of new term. I'm feeling damn tired ! didn't get enough rest during my term brk ! k, I deserve it ! went out too many times. so, we got back our DFUND and FundCE results ! I passed DFUND and failed FundCE ): and I got an unexpected results ! shall be contented. but shall study harder too. FundCE was disastrous as being mentioned that time after the paper. good thing was I expected that I'll flunk this paper. we'll be getting back our emaths2 results tml and hydraulics on Thursday ! pls let it be good ! ); don't wna fail anymore papers... I MUST STUDY HARD FOR MY SEM EXAMS ! gotta pull my GPA up !

here are my top 5 resolutions for the year of 2012.
#1 not to have any expectations in 2012. by not having any expectations means that there will be no disappointment. I don't wna get disappointed agn and agn anymore.
#2 save enough money ! hit the target I want to have in my bank account (; and I must get either a dslr or save enough money for my expenses for TW trip w family/relatives this June and maybe overseas trip w the girls (if it's still ongoing).
#3 spend quality time w my family, close friends and love ones.
#4 to stop being unreasonable. I'm hitting 20 this year. it's time to mature and grow up.
#5 stop procrastinating ! study hard and play hard too !

lastly, I believe that 2012 will be a great year ahead !

No comments:

Post a Comment