Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy 2012,

Hello, I spent my last day of 2011 w the lovely people - my clique, at the chalet ! We had BBQ, photos captured, joy and laughter. 

Nvr will I wna lose anyone of you.


Sylvia brought Kinect to chalet. Played that till we were damn exhausted by it. Then it was BBQ. Martin, WJ and Sylvia were the ones who started the fire for the BBQ ! Then it was FOOOOD ! KT came then followed by YiYong and CL. 

We played "I Nvr" game. K, that was quite fun. Everything ended at about 9plus. Brought the cooked food into the chalet which obviously we didn't even touch at all. Wasted ! Then it was countdown. We heard fireworks and saw the light but to our disappointment, we saw NO fireworks at all ): A few of us even ran out upon hearing/seeing it, to the carpark. Sigh. Then Bro called me personally to wish my HNY ! (: What a sweet Bro ! He made me realised that I didn't wish my parents at all so far in this life. Called Mum and talked to her & Dad ! (: 

Bathed then it was our overnight drinking and game agn. Had too much laughter during drinking session. As quoted by Martin to WJ: WJ is likka fan that's stuck which can't move w the sound 'tucktucktuck'. LOL ! We girls headed back to our room at 5plus in the morning and we all dropped dead on our bed bcos we were simply too tired to even have girls talk. Woke up at 8plus, changed and packed up to check out of the chalet. 

2012 has arrived. I believe that it'll be a better year for both you and I and everyone else ! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment