Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blogshop,

Hi there, 2nd update within an hour. 
I want...

CROCHET CONTRAST SWING DRESS

The above one is currently out of stock. Joined the waiting list. Pray hard that they'll have backorders !!!

Open Back Sleeveless Shirt - Burgundy

SEQUINED COLLAR MINI DRESS- BLACK

Walao, why did I attempt to blogshop-hopped ?! Making myself terrible.
Was telling Phoebe about this Chic Skater Dress this afternoon. And there, her supplier has the dress and she's gna order it in two wks' time. I hope there will still be stock by then ! 


It's similar to the one in New Look and Miss Emily... The one in Miss Emily looks smth like this w patterns on it.

New Look's. Imagine that it's black.

If I ever start buying all these online, I think I'll be broke by the end of, maybe, June. I still have to fork out money for my own expenses for TW trip. If only I'm smart enough to be able to get good grades while working. My grades are damn cui even when I'm not working. Sigh, big time ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment