Saturday, April 07, 2012

Indonesia - Batam,

Shall do a post for Batam. & maybe B's POP (Or another day) !

So, we girls didn't tell our family that we're going on a girls-only trip to Batam until when the trip is nearing. Got nagged. But still, we went in a piece, came back in a piece too (:

Day 1: woke up uber early in the morning and set off to ferry terminal. Had fever for the previous 2days got finally it subsided one day before... But it just had to find me back on the first day of my trip. As this is a package tour, we had our tour in Batam on the first day. The tour guide's name is Maru. First meal in Batam was Tsi Char. There's crabs, prawns, clams that I couldn't consume ! SEAFOOD ! ):< Fortunately, there's non-seafood stuff that I could have for lunch. Bought a box of Kueh Lapis back home. Had my virgin try of real Go-Kart over there. It's more thrilling than the one at Escape. Had our 2hrs of shopping time at 6pm where I bought my first pair of shoes there (SG time). Dined at a japanese cafe/restaurant. We were left w only 45mins and the chefs were slow in cooking. By the time mine (mine was the last to be served) arrived, I was left w only 30mins to finish my meal. Being a slow eater, the girls rushed me. But guess what... I took only 5mins to almost-finish my noodle. /faints ! Knowing that we're left w so much time, I went back to my normal speed of eating. Then the tour bus sent us to our hotels respectively. Had an interesting conv w the tour guide on our way to our hotel. Slept at 10plus (SGT). It was a surprise for me the next day when I finally realised we went to bed so early. Everyone was tired for the day.




Tour guide of the day (:

Day 2: Own time own target. Had our brkfast at the restaurant and headed back to our rooms before setting off for shopping ! Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall - that's where I bought 2 more shoes over there. Sucked my money bcos I changed too lil currencies ): Headed to Mega Mall after that. The word "mega" cheated our feelings. Thought it was supposed to be big and have many things to shop, but it turned out to be otherwise. Too many electronic gadgets ! Slacked at Starbucks before our hotel taxi driver came to fetch us back to hotel. Bought A&W back to hotel for lunch. Headed to the pool for some suntanning session while Constance had her swimming session there. The gym sort of seduced me but I've no proper shoes ): Dined at the restaurant for dinner. Headed to the pool agn for the second time that day. Star gazing w the girls. The night sky over there is b-ea-u-tiful max ! (: Bedtime was slightly ltr. 2hrs to be exact.
















Day 3: Brkfast buffet agn. This time, it wasn't that appealing anymore. Headed back to hotel for more slp. Was the earliest to wake up on that day. Shuttle bus (more like a small cab) came to fetch us to ferry terminal. Mum & Dad were there to pick me up. Longbang Joleen back home as well. So yeah, that marks the end of our Batam trip. I WNA GO BKK !!! ^^



Instax taken during that 3D of trip.











No comments:

Post a Comment