Friday, April 20, 2012

Save The Best For Last,

Hello, all.

We celebrated Hueyzhen and Weijun's belated birthdays last Saturday. Supposed to go cycling but the weather wasn't being friendly that day. The sky was overcasted by dark clouds by the time we finished our lunch. Changed plan and headed to Science Centre for iMax 4D. The distance from the bus stop to Science Centre was quite short but we were all drenched due to the heavy rain. So overall, the short documentary was okay. Stayed to roam arnd before heading to Jcube on foot after that. Dinner at Kungfu Paradise. Long q but I think the outlet just started the operating hours so it took only like 8mins for us to enter the place. Took a long bus ride to Upp Thomson Rd. for dessert @ Salted Caramel. Baby and his bro, Junhan joined us while we were waiting for sears. Hz, Con and Sylvia left us first as they said it's late. Kt left at 1030pm. So I was left w the guys. I think they brought too much laughter for me. It's like a cycle, I think. This is what Con said when we were at Batam. "eileen brought laughter to us and made Sylvia speechless." Someone suggested going Bishan park or a place that has swings but I forgot why the plan after that was to head home. So everyone left and B accompanied me home (:

Shopping trip w Favourite on Sunday. He bought his belt. Skinny max ! He's making me jealous bcos of this. Headed home at 5plus as he needed to book in after that.












One more day to seeing this botak boy of mine, provided if nth crops up last minute


No comments:

Post a Comment