Monday, April 16, 2012

Irreplaceable One,

My blog is a bit not up-to-date.

Watched The Vow on 7th Apr w Baby. I can't rmb what else we did on that day. Late dinner @ Newton Circus and home-sweet-home. Caught Titanic 3D and went for the museum at ArtScience Museum on the next day. Didn't snap any photos in the museum as photography isn't allowed and the guards were watching super closely. Late dinner/supper @ Prata House, Thomson. And I forgot who started the riddle games during mealtime. The whole time during our dinner, it's riddles, riddles and more riddles. Good thing there's still public transports by the time I reached home. 





Then USS w Baby on Monday. Just the both of us. Initial plan was w the whole clique but Constance said Joleen just went so asked if we could postpone... Before I left home, both my parents told me this: don't take coaster rides hor ! But when we reached there, B was like... When your mum calls, tell her that majority of the rides here are coaster rides. LOL ! Took a ride on Human coaster. Okay, that rlly frightened me. Came down w jelly-liked legs. I love Transformers ride the most. And the Mummy ! The food there was awful ! And we q-ed for almost 50mins for a ride then they announced that the ride has to be suspended due to weather problem ):< Headed to The Lost World to watch a show instead. The baby in front of us was so cute ! We left USS when it's about to close. Dined at DTF opp USS. We were both damn tired to even talk while eating. Walked back to VivoCity and slacked while on our way back. Baby claimed that he saw meteor or smth after I told him to look at the night sky. I missed it ! ): 






Funshion is my new best friend when I'm at home the whole day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment